- Distemper (rhinotracheitis, calicivirus, penleukopenis) FVRCP vaccine is given at 6 - 8 weeks of age, then every 2 – 3 weeks until 16 weeks of age.
- Rabies vaccine is given at 12 weeks of age or older and is required by Maine State Law.
- Feline Leukemia virus vaccine (Felv) at 9 weeks of age or older and a booster at in 3 weeks.
- Feline Immunodeficiency Virus (FIV – feline AIDS) at 9 weeks of age or older and a booster in 3 weeks and another booster 3 weeks.
- Bordetella vaccine at 8 weeks of age or older.