- Distemper, hepatitis, parainfluenza, parvovirus (DHPP) is given at 6 – 8 weeks of age, then every 2 – 3 weeks until the puppy is 16 weeks or older.
- Rabies is given at 12 weeks of age or older and will be boostered in 1 year. This is required by Maine State Law, as this fatal disease can be transmitted to people.
- Lyme and Leptospirosis vaccination at 9 weeks of age or older with a booster 3 weeks later
- Bordetella (Kennel Cough) at 8 weeks of age or older
- Canine Influenza Vaccine (H3N8) is given at 6 weeks of age or older with a booster 2-4 weeks later