Karen W. Curtis, D.V.M.
Dr. Curtis is originally from Vermont, she received her B.S. degree in biology from Bates College in Lewiston, Maine and is a graduate of the New York State College of Veterinary Medicine at Cornell University, where she received her Doctorate of Veterinary Medicine degree. Dr. Curtis has been a small animal veterinarian in central Maine since 1987. Dr. Curtis is a member of the following associations and supports many organizations in the greater Waterville/Winslow area:
- Maine Veterinary Medical Association
- American Veterinarian Medical Association
- American Association of Feline Practitioners
- Veterinary Laser Surgical Society, LTD
- Cornell Feline Health Center